**$2,000 Sign-On Bonus!**
$18 Per Hour + shift differential! Increased weekend overnight differential!
Participate in a dynamic team providing support to individuals with mental illness. Within the framework of recovery and resiliency provide for a positive environment to foster the development of independent living skills while monitoring and role modeling health and safety.
8p-8am Thu, Fri, Sat Awake Overnight
* Provide a positive emotional support and supervision to residents.
* Assist individuals to reach their goals and improve skills for independent living.
* Encourage and support the resident’s efforts to maintain their health status through hygiene, diet, exercise, rest and utilization of coping strategies.
* Encourage and support resident’s efforts to increase opportunities for social contact, vocational development, skill development for independent living, psychosocial rehabilitation and access to community resources.
* Facilitate administration of medications and complete required documentation.
* Work collaboratively as a member of a team.
* Assure quality in work performed to facilitate the delivery of quality services.
* Understand and follow all Sweetser health and safety policies.
* Be committed to the mission, vision, and values of the organization.
* Valid state driver’s license.
* Persons with lived experience in the Mental Health and/or Substance Abuse system are encouraged to apply.
* One (1) year of experience providing direct care and/or crisis intervention to adults in a related field.
* High School diploma or GED.
* MHRT-I state certification or eligibility for and completion of certification within the first year of employment.