Have you ever thought about how much fun it would be to go to a painting studio and create your very own painting to take home with you? If this is something you want to do, but are not sure what the experience would be like then this blog post is for you! Because I’m going to tell you why you should attend a painting studio.
Eight reasons why you should schedule a paint studio session:
1. The number one thing that makes this a perfect idea is that it is a family friendly activity!
That’s right, you can take kids of all ages, grandparents, aunts, and uncles to paint. It’s something for the whole family. And, we all know that when looking to do something with the family it has to be family friendly, am I right?
2. It’s hard to find things that are relaxing and that’s just what this is relaxing.
The best instructors will be there the whole time, walking you through what to do while listening to relaxing music and (possibly) even sipping wine.
3. You can set up a painting party for any occasion, wedding, birthday, or any other kind of event that you might have coming up.
Get everyone painting young and old. This is something that kids and adults will love and want to do. You don’t need any experience whatsoever, all you have to do is go in and start painting.
4. This is not just any place, it is a one of a kind experience.
Most places serve you wine or beer and snacks while painting. So all you have to do is eat, drink, and paint! That’s the name of the game here. Now doesn’t that sound like the perfect day?
5. The hands-on experience is something that you can’t find just anywhere.
You get to do the work yourself and it feels good to see what YOU can do. It’s a good way to get out and do something with friends and family.
6. In the winter it can be a great alternative to outdoor activities.
Instead of being out in the cold with young kids or even if you’re out by yourself and don’t want to freeze you get to go into a warm room and paint. It can make a winter day feel nice and cozy.
7. You have something to show for it in the end.
Most of the time when you go somewhere to do something you spend money and then have nothing to take home with you afterward. While when you paint something you get to take it home and put it on your wall so that you can remember that wonderful time every time you look at it.
8. One of the best benefits is that not only do you get to paint, which is absolutely magnificent in itself, you also get to meet new, interesting people.
And eventually, some of those people may become your friends. Friends who have a common interest and friends you get to see every time you paint. You feel like you have a community and you like who you invest your time with. You have buddies that you look forward to seeing every time you go. You inspire each other and can even offer advice on your paintings.
Schedule an Event Now!
If you have not gone and experienced a painting studio then you should really go and try it. It will be an experience that everyone will love and will want to do again and again. Take your kids, friends, everyone, and go check out a New England painting studio near you, you will not regret it.